HoS application
[Image: 08SD6vU.png]
Randolph is a polarising player I guess, but I can't deny that he's good at sec. He'll definitely be a stricter HoS than most but I feel like with the lack of people doing their jobs it might be time for the balance to swing back towards the middle (where the truth lies).

HOWEVER, I'll echo a few of the worries on the previous couple of pages. Little things like hijacking the AI with the makecaptain module the other day because you thought the Captain was a traitor (correctly, at least), taking things too seriously in deadchat and OOC, generally having your own very narrow idea of how the station works and going above and beyond to enforce it against heads of staff and station consensus.

I think you're just a bit too heavy-handed in the MUST HUNT ANTAGONISTS AND PLAY PROPERLY mindset at the moment, so it's a tentative no, but I think you definitely have the potential to be a great HoS with another little while of learning the delicate balancing act involved in doing the role while not being a tyrant.
While a hilarious round as ai, I think that I should point out that you can't go around attempting to murder the AI as a non-traitor. Or debrain borgs attempting to stop you from murdering it. 

HoS should know when it's acceptable to attack the AI (or any player) and when it isn't.
Yeah I'm going to change my vote from a tentative no to a definitely not because this 'murder the AI' kick that you've been on about non-stop since yesterday is bad and dumb
While I know you from some things, I don't know you from HoS, and anybody that I hear needlessly shitting on the AI I automatically lose some trust in. C'mon, those guys need a break! Voting no, at least for the foreseeable future.
If this AI murdering stuff is true, then I'm going to have to have to definitely say no.

That is not acceptable behavior for anyone, let alone a Head of Security.
(09-05-2016, 08:23 PM)Carsius Wrote: While a hilarious round as ai, I think that I should point out that you can't go around attempting to murder the AI as a non-traitor. Or debrain borgs attempting to stop you from murdering it. 

HoS should know when it's acceptable to attack the AI (or any player) and when it isn't.
Well, I don't see how a geneticist trying to eat the AI relates to security at all. I tried to eat the AI so I could learn the upload's strengths and weaknesses. I only debrained borgs because I got stabbed by one and wasn't taking chances any more.

(09-05-2016, 08:32 PM)Roomba Wrote: this 'murder the AI' kick that you've been on about non-stop since yesterday is bad and dumb

Once is non-stop now?
How you justify it is irrelevant. You can't kill innocents just because you want to (when not an antag). A HoS is supposed to stop this sort of behavior, not encourage it.

I'm not going to vote one way or another, though, since this is the only time I've personally seen you mess up.
(09-06-2016, 06:34 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: Well, I don't see how a geneticist trying to eat the AI relates to security at all. I tried to eat the AI so I could learn the upload's strengths and weaknesses. I only debrained borgs because I got stabbed by one and wasn't taking chances any more.
Rethink this
I witnessed you say shitcurity unironically.
OK, yeah, no beret.
Denying this so Shrek Fan can submit a mentor application instead.