Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Destiny med/sec checkpoints.
Rainbow 
I got  to thinkin' that the fore of the ship is a pretty shitty place to get severely injured and wanted to add a medical checkpoint.  It was suggested that a security checkpoint be added as well.  The security checkpoint solves the 3 equipment lockers for 4 officers problem and it also has a chute to allow faster travel for security.

[Image: NzzFBmD.png]

DMM file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lj3f0wkw37e4q...k.dmm?dl=0

Edit: Updated the security check point. Also added in a lightswitch to medbay(I figured it could use one).
(10-10-2016, 10:56 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: I got  to thinkin' that the fore of the ship is a pretty shitty place to get severely injured and wanted to add a medical checkpoint.  It was suggested that a security checkpoint be added as well.  The security checkpoint solves the 3 equipment lockers for 4 officers problem and it also has a chute to allow faster travel for security.

[Image: eDewSD7.png]

DMM file https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1oz8rk1hplxx6...2.dmm?dl=0

Shouldn't this go into patches?
(10-10-2016, 11:04 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 10:56 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: I got  to thinkin' that the fore of the ship is a pretty shitty place to get severely injured and wanted to add a medical checkpoint.  It was suggested that a security checkpoint be added as well.  The security checkpoint solves the 3 equipment lockers for 4 officers problem and it also has a chute to allow faster travel for security.

[Image: eDewSD7.png]

DMM file https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1oz8rk1hplxx6...2.dmm?dl=0

Shouldn't this go into patches?

It should, besides that this looks pretty good.
Haine said suggestions was fine
(10-10-2016, 11:04 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Shouldn't this go into patches?

I feel like its here to generate opinions and discussion since few people actively post thoughts in the patch subforum

Also I love this yes please
Oh my god this is so great please add this
From an RP standpoint, should some little medical booth have the ability to perform what could be complicated surgery? I don't mind either way, just something to consider, but otherwise it looks great!

Only suggestion would be to possibly add a table out to the hallway like there is in the medical booth to the security booth.
My suggestion is to remove the surgery table in the med booth, extend the table on the right, and put a wider variety of tools/supplies on it. Just having table space is nice.

Otherwise I support this 100%.
I put the operating table there to reattch missing limbs and pull out shrapnel. There's nothing in there than can manufacture limbs or organs and there's no blood storage. I figured that'll be enough to prevent major surgeries up there.

But if enough of you guys feel the operating table shouldn't be in there I can yank it out no problem.
That's a good point tho, shrapnel is actually a big piece of shit. Keep it, it's probably fine
Honestly I love the idea of this, because I die up there all the time, and it might be fun to play security up at a secondary checkpoint.
I will add in the windoor to the security checkpoint right now, I don't know why I didn't in the first go around.
I just realised I didn't include the chute to security in the map file in my first post. If this does get accepted please PM me and I will send you the whole file or whatever.