Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
O, Spacemas Tree 2016!
Could we do larger sprites for presents (or "presents") under the tree or must those be 16x16?
Piskel is pretty neat. Thanks Vitatroll!

[Image: wVE0DXZ.png]
EDIT: Here's a certain four legged monstrosity
A little barman I made

[Image: EeGZAFC.png]
Photo 
A buttbot I made in 2014
[Image: MSd4dEC.png]

The omnipresent discarded eyeball
(I am not good at spriting)

[Image: 0wCQmAC.png]
[Image: 97PeFBa.gif]

[Image: 0paERme.png][Image: oMdkMhN.png]

A little lil ghost drone.

I tried to make a green to red animation but I don't think it turned out well. Hopefully this doesn't break the "existing sprite" rule?
Hey look I made a little goonstation logo[Image: MIb4tii.png]
Here, have an ornament of some old AI computer thing.
[Image: oldputer.png]
[Image: zJvFzsn.png]

A Syndicate Sock, to celebrate the season where we can all wear the socks with snowflakes and reindeer that spend the rest of the year in the back of the sock drawer.
[Image: 01MMCOS.png]
A beaker with a mysterious green chemical. The upper part is transparent, as is the outside. Made in a similar style to the actual beaker sprites.
[Image: 3D2WAPp.png] this is my first try happy spacemass
Here is a Christmas Yeti I made.

[Image: HWQBx1h.gif]
Originally I wanted to do something MechComp related, but... well, you know what? This is my first Spacemas here on the station, and it's the end of my first year as well. The past three or so months have been a fun ride, and hopefully I stick around to see whatever dickery comes next.

It's been a while, but I don't want to forget the first job I ever signed up for here on Goonstation. The first job I touched in Space Station 13.

[Image: XcL3DiV.png] [Image: q6m6v1T.png]

I'll never forget that first day, where I shut two airlocks on myself and bumbled around for an hour or so before politely asking where the Janitor's closet was.
Nowadays I get shitfaced and set off every fire alarm while smoking.
We've come a long way.
This is my best work so far its a 4 frame AI that changes color I made a gif and sprite sheet incase the gif in unusable

Gif
[Image: Fmz9FA5.gif]

Sprite Sheet thing just incase oh shit fuck this ones 32 x 32 oh well I already posted it I guess the gif will work shit im still writing OKAY BYE!
[Image: 4CSICfl.png]
[Image: A7w9DSD.png]Bee i made last year that I don't think I posted.

[Image: M7boQbe.gif]
Horatio and the power of the styptic patch