Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquid colours
Liquid colours in beakers and hyposprays are a little broken right now.  On the ground they show up as the proper colour but in hand/inventory the hyposprays show white and the beakers a dark grey.
Pod health bars are also busted and display as black.
The colored edges on the med patches show up as a dark gray.
Also all bottles show as empty, at least the ones with the base bottle sprite (colas, bottles you fill by yourself, etc)
Basically any object that has a base sprite that can be altered dynamically (for instance, blue half eaten icecream is just a cone but with the half-eaten sprite attached and it's blue) isn't working correctly.
Also, some of these things appear to be becoming outright invisible as well. I had a hypospray that showed the in-hand spirite on my character, but not the sprite in my hand slot.
I had a coffee in my hand be invisible, and another player had a human burger in his hand be invisible
Basically, things with overlays are fucked.

Also space overlays everything now, so you can't clickdrag into pods.
(10-10-2016, 02:47 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Basically, things with overlays are fucked.

Also space overlays everything now, so you can't clickdrag into pods.

Same with airbridges.

You can click drag into pods still. As long as you're using the shift+alt+ctrl+click status menu, that is.
I don't know if I should make a separate thread, but since it has to do with the sprites: Using the "give" command to hand someone an item will turn that item invisible until put into a container.