Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyborgs Can't Hack Doors
Cyborgs seem to be having some disagreement with doors. About half the time, trying to pulse, cut, or mend a wire will make the game tell you that you require a tool (wirecutters, multi tool) that you have either in your bar or in your hand. Tonight, I was told I needed a multi tool when I USED the multi tool to open the hacking interface in the first place. Later, I was told I needed wirecutters, when I also had those.

Not sure what the repro steps are, but I could NOT fix this door.
im pretty sure emagged doors are utterly unfixable, so you might have encountered one

are you certain you had the correct tools highlighted at the time? just having the tools in your bar isnt enough, you can really only use one tool at a time. i will try to check this out too next time i am ingame as a borg
(10-08-2016, 11:35 PM)misto Wrote: im pretty sure emagged doors are utterly unfixable, so you might have encountered one

are you certain you had the correct tools highlighted at the time? just having the tools in your bar isnt enough, you can really only use one tool at a time. i will try to check this out too next time i am ingame as a borg

The door may have been emagged, now that you mentioned it. And yes, I was sure to highlight the correct tools.