Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghetto Pods
Just a idea I came up with. What if you could use rods, metal, Rglass, a welder, and who knows what else... to turn a Segway into a ghetto pod that could explode horribly at any moment leaving you stranded in space? They would be slower, etc, but the one advantage is... YOU ARE IN A POD YOU MADE OUT OF A SEGWAY. Thus you could laugh at the miners.
only if it's prone to air and heat leaking.
Yes.
I've been thinking about doing that with rockets/pod engines and crates and/or the lost and found bin. It might happen eventually. I dunno.
It should let you try to fly it even if you haven't added all the parts. Like, you strap rocket engines and a frame to the back of your crate or whatever and try to launch only to release oh shit you forgot to add steering and everything has gone horribly wrong.
Dauntasa Wrote:It should let you try to fly it even if you haven't added all the parts. Like, you strap rocket engines and a frame to the back of your crate or whatever and try to launch only to release oh shit you forgot to add steering and everything has gone horribly wrong.

Yes.

'Today a staff assistant has been seen flying past the andromeda system attached to a crate with a pair of mark 3 viper engines duct taped on. Back to you Tom '
Soapbox Derby... In Space
Cable + Jetpack + Wheelie bin
The ghettoest pod ever.
Janitor cart + pod engine

Ghetto go-kart.