Traeed's mentor application
Usual Character Name: Leonard Gentex
BYOND Username: Traeed
Recommended by (if applicable): 
Times Available: Normally 18-21 EST, sometimes later

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've played quite a lot on LLJK, starting off by joining LLJK US, then i started playing on LLJK RP. Since then, i have done quite a lot, i learned a lot about the game (still unrobust, somehow, i hate to be an antag) including  most medical stuff, i've performed all kinds of surgery, from debraining to upgrading limbs in robotics. I've recently started engineering after almost 2 months of not playing, grew tired of it because of how simple it was, so i went back to telescience (which got some updates, apparently) and mechanic-ing(also security, which i hate more than almost everything now...), which i didn't really like either, even after understanding how it works. I think i'll always prefer being an AI (Aka, magic-door-opener) since people don't kill you most of the times. All that to say i prefer not playing aggresively.I decided to post this application because of a very simple reason : Purple text Helping people that doesn't understand how things works, because whatever i said earlier, most of the stuff i did was because someone teached me how to do it, and i think i should pass on my knowledge and help others out like some helped me out.

P.S. : Probably doesn't contain 300 words, i've just wanted to post an application here for a while now, but i couldn't figure out what to write.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):None
I don't think I've ever seen you ingame? It might be a timezone thing though.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=36

There's a three month minimum on Mentor/HoS applications, so it's going to have to be a no from me i'm afraid.
(10-08-2016, 12:49 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=36

There's a three month minimum on Mentor/HoS applications, so it's going to have to be a no from me i'm afraid.

I started playing on january 2016 (I was there on Cogmap 1 last event, even tough that was my 2nd-3rd match i think) stopped playing in june and restarted playing recently, that's when i made an account on the forums, wasn't absolutely sure if it was 3 months on the forums or ingame, one of the reasons i took a while to decide to apply for it.

(10-07-2016, 09:46 PM)The Worst Wrote: I don't think I've ever seen you ingame? It might be a timezone thing though.

I was using the name Leonard Staymates, back on LLJK US, but as i said, i almost no longer play on that one, i mostly play on the RP one now, I'm still impressed how it went from 8 peoples at peak times to 25 people at peak times ( and US, from 30 people at peak to 56)
I vaguely remember a Leonard Staymates around that time, so that part checks out. That's about all I can remember about you, though, and I can't speak for your experience on the RP server as I don't play there myself.
Sorry buddy, but you haven't received enough support and lack the experience that would be necessary for you to be a mentor, but feel free to reapply when you're more acquainted with the game!