Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase the cooldown on the odd gizmo's attack
As it stands right now being attacked by one is an infini-stun as they attack faster than your stamina can regenerate.  Once one attacks you, you're fucked basically unless you can get away and heal in crit.  This seems kind of out of theme for how the things look and act and it'd make disaster rounds a hell of a lot better if you had some chance of getting away from these things (which I might add are invincible to projectile weapons, you need to get close and hit it to kill it pretty much ensuring your doom).
While balancing around Disaster rounds is a bit goofy and these are in one of the more, though not most, dangerous telescience locations besides, I think this is a little dicey. I would like to be chumped by these things a little less, though.
As cheap as they are solo, a team can handle them relatively easily, which is kind of the point of their telescience location.
As long as we're talking about disaster stuff, can I ask if it would be possible for Emergency Radios to function during a disaster round? It seems like that's the one time they WOULD work and be useful.
The shocker things? IIRC you can avoid being shocked by moving a bit while they pause. I can't remember well since it's been a few months. Even if you get shocked you just need an epi. Though I usually find it beneficial to run around in crit for as long as I can.

On lavamoon they're as dangerous as they need to be. On disaster they're annoying because they can spawn in glass and shock from behind walls if they catch a glimpse of you. They're deffo the no. 1 killer in disaster by far. Not sure if that's good or bad. I personally think most of the thing should have an equal opportunity to kill you. It's only fair.
I learned through sheer luck they can actually be caused to flinch so anything that does so is actually incredibly effective at soloing them. The one disaster round i've been a part of had me getting the crazy RNG of finding a heavy horseshoe in a bush I shook, and then managing to reach a pair of boxing gloves and proceeding to stun the shit out of and box them to death.