Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stun baton + flashlight upgrade
Basically I think it would be neat if security could buy an upgraded baton, but really just one that has some lights glued to it. It would fit the station's mall cop asthetic if they're walking around with flashlights that can double as a weapon in a pinch. Plus I was looking at some of the goon 2016 item code and flashlights do no damage whatsoever. I understand an exposed baton is still a stolen baton, but in a station where your only useful source of light can get blown up by a pda bomber, another flashlight is not a bad thing.

At the very least maybe a sturdy flashlight that can double as a brute weapon in an emergency.

This is probably a dumb suggestion by some standards, but I kinda think security could use a gimmicked flashlight. Maybe Det could have a modified UV one that can work like luminol.
You've got my vote. While we're at it give some flavor text to when officers *spin and *twirl the stun baton. A cop on the beat needs to show off his/her fancy baton skills
Jordan Lawson whirls the baton around in his hand,stopping it with his other hand with a hearty thwack.
(10-05-2016, 09:16 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: Jordan Lawson whirls the baton around in his hand,stopping it with his other hand with a hearty thwack.

Jordan Lawson stuns themselves with the baton! What a dunce. 
This should work with csabers as well

Adrian Clarke twirls the cyalume saber around in his hand, stopping it with his other hand with a hearty thwack.
Adrian Clarke's left arm goes sailing off in an arc!
Adrian Clarke screams!
I always *twirl my weapons when I get em out of the locker. Really helps that kinda arming-up montage feeling. Yes to this.