Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Lunatic
I'm cool with slasher masks. Honestly, to complete the effect we'd really just need some other means of killing people than csabers and blunt implements. Maybe Csaber skins. I dunno. Who knows.

Anyway a dedicated rampage antag sounds cool for about five seconds and then suddenly isn't when you put it into gameplay context. Besides, you can buy stimulants as a traitor.
(10-05-2016, 10:18 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I'm cool with slasher masks. Honestly, to complete the effect we'd really just need some other means of killing people than csabers and blunt implements. Maybe Csaber skins. I dunno. Who knows.

Anyway a dedicated rampage antag sounds cool for about five seconds and then suddenly isn't when you put it into gameplay context. Besides, you can buy stimulants as a traitor.

I honestly think it would work better as an NPC that can accidentally be teleported on the station. Like it looks like a normal rando crewman like Bill or Father Ted, until it decides to aggro and immediately slashes the closest person. Like a mimic but for people.
(10-05-2016, 02:09 PM)atomic1fire Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:18 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I'm cool with slasher masks. Honestly, to complete the effect we'd really just need some other means of killing people than csabers and blunt implements. Maybe Csaber skins. I dunno. Who knows.

I honestly think it would work better as an NPC that can accidentally be teleported on the station. Like it looks like a normal rando crewman like Bill or Father Ted, until it decides to aggro and immediately slashes the closest person. Like a mimic but for people.

Maybe we could use something similair to those NPC staff assistants who are basically indistinguishable from the real thing
(10-05-2016, 02:32 AM)misto Wrote: i guess for halloween we could request that the red chainsaw and butcher's knife be made available to all traitors for the month of october, rather than job specific.

reminder of my good idea
(10-05-2016, 04:06 PM)misto Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 02:32 AM)misto Wrote: i guess for halloween we could request that the red chainsaw and butcher's knife be made available to all traitors for the month of october, rather than job specific.

reminder of my good idea

I like this idea.
on second thought, maybe a whole month is a bit much and would risk getting repetitive too quickly, but at least a few days to a week leading up to and including halloween
We already have a bunch of horror slasher film killers (even more if you count floor cluwne and unique ones admins come up for a round). They show up so rarely I'm not surprised people don't know about them.

It's a vicious cycle though, if they don't show up people complain and when they do show up and kill, people whine (even if it's a button that says "DO NOT PUSH OR THE KILLER WILL GET YOU").
lunatic should just be a hardmode traitor with comedy objectives...or that greased up deaf guy from family guy.