Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plasmastone making radioactive tiles, possibly.
So I made a plasmastone, ice, gold alloy and made some floor tiles out of it, I got radioactive floor tiles... this doesn't seem intended.
(10-04-2016, 09:29 AM)Camnui Wrote: So I made a plasmastone, ice, gold alloy and made some floor tiles out of it, I got radioactive floor tiles... this doesn't seem intended.

Plasmastone: it's radioactive
(10-05-2016, 09:17 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 09:29 AM)Camnui Wrote: So I made a plasmastone, ice, gold alloy and made some floor tiles out of it, I got radioactive floor tiles... this doesn't seem intended.

Plasmastone: it's radioactive
did it used to be radioactive? I feel like that's fairly new.
I'm not certain. I can only recall past incidents where I accidentally smacked some plasmastone ores and started screaming as plasma gas quickly filled the room, suffocating and irradiating everyone.
Plasmastone has never been radioactive before.
(10-05-2016, 11:29 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I'm not certain. I can only recall past incidents where I accidentally smacked some plasmastone ores and started screaming as plasma gas quickly filled the room, suffocating and irradiating everyone.

Plasma gas is just incredibly toxic, not radioactive.
Did you actually get rads from it or was it just the biohazard UI popup? The biohazard symbol is somewhat similar to a radioactive symbol.
(10-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Did you actually get rads from it or was it just the biohazard UI popup? The biohazard symbol is somewhat similar to a radioactive symbol.

nah plasmastone or whatever it is is radioactive, youll get rads
(10-06-2016, 12:55 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Did you actually get rads from it or was it just the biohazard UI popup? The biohazard symbol is somewhat similar to a radioactive symbol.

nah plasmastone or whatever it is is radioactive, youll get rads

That must be new because, for the longest time, cerenkite was the only radioactive ore.
Erebite became radioactive randomly not long ago as well. Even pre-materials patch/update
So basically every "power source" material except for telecrystal is radioactive now.
Why. Why is all I can say.
I mean, power doesn't come from nothing...
(10-06-2016, 09:20 PM)Mordent Wrote: I mean, power doesn't come from nothing...

The whole reason plasma is used as a fuel source is it's stupidly flammable and heats incredibly easily.