Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Item: Laughy Balloons
Traitor Item: Laughs Balloons
For: Clowns
What it does: it comes with a number of balloons already filled. When thrown, they pop and release laughy gas to the 8 tiles around it and the tile it hits. If the gas hits a player, they cannot speak and just laughs like a cluwne. This continues for a few minutes until that person dies. They can communicate through PDA and paper still. If enough medicine is applied, it wears off. Like a Syndicate Sauce for Clowns.
Telecrystal Amount: For a box of like 6 I think 4 Telecrystals or 1 Telecrystal for one balloon.
Highly trollish and fairly curable(if they get help in time) clown traitor item? sounds fun!
Was talking about this with Magic earlier, personally I think this idea is pretty great. I personally think it should be a very long stun (1 minute or something) of just laughing rather than an immediate death. It allows more situations with gimmicks involved, and can account for the power of the item while still making it somewhat threatening (8x8 tiles is a pretty big area, and automatic death is quite harsh. If it was a long stun instead, the clown can still kill all the victims of the gas, but it'd take more time. You can also opt out of killing them and do something equally horrible).
I personally think it should be a very long stun (1 minute or something) of just laughing rather than an immediate death. It allows more situations with gimmicks involved, and can account for the power of the item while still making it somewhat threatening (8x8 tiles is a pretty big area, and automatic death is quite harsh. If it was a long stun instead, the clown can still kill all the victims of the gas, but it'd take more time. You can also opt out of killing them and do something equally horrible).

I meant 3x3 not 8x8 for the area of the impact. And with the balloon having the llaugh gas, it has consequences. If you trip with it in your hands it should pop and the gsecond goes on you. And people wouldn't want to help the clown as there is only one clown and it's now obvious they are a traitor. Also using syringes or droppers will pop it. It is very fragile. Much like how the Syndicate Sauce kills after a few minutes with no warning. But it's worse than the Sauce as it can easily backfire and is much more noticable. That's why it's not the best item, but it's fit for a clown.
Make cluwne costumes also be a clown traitor item.
(10-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Grek Wrote: Make cluwne costumes also be a clown traitor item.

You monster.

I support this idea.
(10-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Grek Wrote: Make cluwne costumes also be a clown traitor item.

Would it be cursed?
(10-03-2016, 04:27 PM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote:

Would it be cursed?

Only if you forced it on a non clown.
sounds good. you could probably reuse some kuru prions code and clown disease code for this. more frightening due to the cluwne laughter sound effect, but ultimately less dangerous due to possibility of cure.
The clown has a lot of traitor items...

Idea: Make this a chem recipe that's not overly complicated to make, but specifically requires the official clown's blood. If you're the clown you can make it and if you're not you can hunt them down for the needed ingredient
(10-04-2016, 01:36 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: The clown has a lot of traitor items...

Idea: Make this a chem recipe that's not overly complicated to make, but specifically requires the official clown's blood. If you're the clown you can make it and if you're not you can hunt them down for the needed ingredient

Or Cluwne blood
Hooray more demands for special clown blood!