Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
[Image: 6f4bb16d71.png]

The SMES on the port side isn't hooked up, and the wiring to the cloner/port primary hallway APCs is all fucked up

[Image: dd6d107067.png]

[Image: e294fbbb63.png]

Here's how I fixed it

[Image: d58faa1467.png]

This is also a thing
Non-Area, or the clown room with Honkington, has a lightswitch on the floor.
In the front desk area of medbay, some of the floor tiles were labeled as stairs but had the sprite of a floor.
For some reason, I was robusted by monkeys in pathology, maybe they can open that door?
Also, suggestion for pathology, use a button for the lockdown instead of a fire alarm, and have more blast doors for lockdown.
(10-11-2016, 02:29 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Non-Area, or the clown room with Honkington, has a lightswitch on the floor.
In the front desk area of medbay, some of the floor tiles were labeled as stairs but had the sprite of a floor.
For some reason, I was robusted by monkeys in pathology, maybe they can open that door?
Also, suggestion for pathology, use a button for the lockdown instead of a fire alarm, and have more blast doors for lockdown.

There actually is a pathology lockdown button, it's in the MDs office.

The monkeys opening doors thing is the same in genetics, those doors need to be set to require medbay access or something so that the monkeys can't open them.
ARISE

Turns out, the middle tile of Clarion's Cargo pod bay hangar doors doesn't open while the two adjacent spaces do. This means normal pods can't actually leave the hangar without using wormholes, and have no possible way of reentering the hangar afterwards.
The ChemMaster in chemistry outputs items below the machine, so you have to right click to pick them up. The ones in the bar on Destiny also do that, I think.
(11-26-2016, 03:45 AM)elan_oots Wrote: The ChemMaster in chemistry outputs items below the machine, so you have to right click to pick them up. The ones in the bar on Destiny also do that, I think.

I think thats an overlay error or something. When you're standing on certain tiles items on the chemmaster on the destiny can appear either above or below it
Quick thing, For whatever reason, I couldn't find a way to close the blinds/shutters in chem.
The Light in the Clown's Office is facing the wrong way, and the Light Switch in the Clown's Office isn't on a wall.

You can get into Robotics through Maintenance if you have maintenance access, since it's a Maintenance door.
QM, as much as I could tell, lacks a portable reclaimer or a material processor. The only way for a QM to make stuff using their fabricators using sheets is to make a spacesuit and use the material processor by the mineral magnet, which is kinda ridiculous.
(10-04-2016, 06:45 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 07:18 PM)elan_oots Wrote: Telesci z levels appear to be in the wrong order... When I tested, I found this:

1-5: Invalid
6: Ship (I warped the camera into some cabins)
7: Not able to teleport
8: Empty space
9: Adventure zone (Sent camera into biodome successfully)
10: Debris field (Received a piece of loot I knew the coords of successfully)

That sounds to me like we have two adventure zones and two debris fields

resolved
Not a bug, but definitely something to consider fixing: The main hallway loses all of its air if there's a hole in its floor. Could use some airlocks to prevent half the ship from airing out the moment someone kicks out one of the tiles.
The RD doesn't have access to their bedroom. Not sure if the same goes for other heads and their bedrooms.

edit: Also, it may not be a bug (but just something a bit annoying), but there aren't any artifacts that spawn in the artlab at roundstart. Also, the console in the artlab isn't wired correctly.

And anyone with maint access can get into robotics.

And chemistry has no sinks (not bug, but kinda annoying). Maybe replace one of the three heaters with one?
Everything is wrong with the shower room.
You can't access half the showers, light switch on the floor.

Also, pressing issue, Monkeys can open pathology doors! All of them! Fix this!
A few things I noticed in a round I just played:
  1. The locker room has some kind of access requirement. Maint, maybe? I was the barman and couldn't get in, which made peeing difficult.
  2. The toilets in the locker room can all see each other.
  3. The bar has no sink. (problem or feature request? I say it's a problem)
  4. The disposal chute behind the bar just deposits things into the bar window, on the tile just to the right of the public-facing glass recycler.
Also, if the party button is supposed to be on the bar table itself, public access, it's an odd choice.

Edit: found another. The table in the CE's bedroom blocks the way into the toilets.
The bug with the QM podbay door is still there, the middle one does not open with the outside ones.