Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(02-02-2018, 11:55 PM)Mordent Wrote: No idea how much of this has been looked at, however: Clarion now has sensible corridor sections to stop the whole fucking ship depressurizing the moment there's a breach.

Darn.
The dwaine terminal in the bridge has two data terminals and neither seem to work
There's no combustion chamber input valve. As a consequence, hot loop gas always passes through the heat exchange pipes in there, even if it's not in use! The air inside the chamber then gets heated up and starts to heat the entire engine room to murderous levels. Either that or the chamber is vented and it's just a waste of heat, of course. This could be fixed with a valve in this position (image in spoiler):
[Image: SzeAdyD.png]

In addition:
  • Pathology has no access restrictions on any of its doors.
  • The clown hole's APC is in the middle of the floor.
Yo I tried to take the tour and there wasn't a fuckin tour, the tourbot just led me to the middle of the ship and told me to fuck off
sounds like a feature
This is a feature, but should probably be fixed just so people unfamiliar with the map can learn it from something supposedly guaranteed to not lie to them.
yeah please, Clarion's extremely densely packed and it's easy to just get overwhelmed with shit everywhere
The science wing's chemlab appears to have two chem dispensers on the east side, one right on top of another.

[Image: ZY7OMGE.png]

the mining shuttle moves to the middle of a patch of space when its called to the station
(05-05-2018, 10:07 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: the mining shuttle moves to the middle of a patch of space when its called to the station

you gotta extend an airbridge to it using the monitor-looking panel on the wall
(05-06-2018, 09:35 AM)sodly Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 10:07 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: the mining shuttle moves to the middle of a patch of space when its called to the station

you gotta extend an airbridge to it using the monitor-looking panel on the wall

For the record this also applies to the merchant shuttles that appear at arrivals. There's a little bluish green panel on the wall nearby, click on that and click on extend. If you're feeling fancy you can press pressurize to get air in it but... I'm never fancy
The space-bridge panel takes a very long time to actually show up. Sometimes I'll just give up and walk away and then it randomly pops up. After the initial load it seems pretty responsive.

Also I'm unable to use the barcode computer in QM. Once I click the computer, the client starts 'clicking' like it is repeatedly trying to open a new window and never does. Sometimes the window briefly shows and goes away. Only fix is to reboot byond.

Also the kitchen needs a produce satchel.
Most of that sounds like a Byond problem rather than a Clarion problem.

Is Clarion the only map that happens on?
I've definitely experienced the space-bridge-control delay on Destiny so it could be a Goon1 problem I suppose? It also seems to happen with medbots.

I'll have to try it and the barcode computer thing on Goon2 sometime and open a proper bug if those happen there.
(05-15-2018, 11:55 AM)TheDK Wrote: I've definitely experienced the space-bridge-control delay on Destiny so it could be a Goon1 problem I suppose? It also seems to happen with medbots.

I'll have to try it and the barcode computer thing on Goon2 sometime and open a proper bug if those happen there.
Barcode computer thing is with all QM barcode comps and has been reported twice. It remains unfixed.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=10129
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8796

Edit: Here's some bugs to go along with this post.
  • The CE's bedroom has a table with a lamp on it and a light tube in front of the door to the shower, blocking it.
  • All of the heads' bedrooms have blinds on their windows, but not a single one has a button to control them.