Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
There aren't any washer-dryers! How am I supposed to clean my blood soaked clothes now?
(03-26-2017, 01:24 AM)Cirrial Wrote: There aren't any washer-dryers! How am I supposed to clean my blood soaked clothes now?

Oh my lord, pressing issue.
Monkeys can still escape their containement

Pathology research APC is on the ground

Will update this as i find more bugs

THERE ARE NO PENLIGHTS
There aren't any department head rubber stamps around.

Could we get one of the two windows between botany and the bar/kitchen area switched with a door? Allows the catering staff to help each other without having to take the long way round.
The smelter on the Clarion is an old one, not one of the new ones.

There's also no sink in the bar.
I'm... not entirely sure Telesci has an APCTelesci has no APC, and local generators don't connect to anything. As far as I can tell, telesci runs off magic fairy dust. Also, there are two research sector APCs; Whenever you update one of the settings of one of the APCs, it uses all the settings on that APC.

The incinerator button doesn't work either, also there are wiring issues with medbay.
Cryo's door does not open with the button
The RD's office has 2 front doors (in the same spot)
QM dock leftmost reinforced tiles are not accessible to pods
Glass doors (the sliding ones) in hydroponics and the surrounding bit don't have any ID requirements.

Also, there are no intercoms basically anywhere. How am I supposed to spy on people as AI?
Mining needs a quantum telescope.
Janitor's office doesn't have a trash cart port or high-capacity water tank. Former is very important, latter, not so much.
Bridge's personal computer is not connected to a terminal
There's no Portasci remote in the RD's office, so unless an RD spawns with the program it's useless.
(03-28-2017, 08:01 PM)elan_oots Wrote: There's no Portasci remote in the RD's office, so unless an RD spawns with the program it's useless.

Are you sure it isn't in the locker? The med bay ones are