Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgery / cybernetics / medical stuff
Heat makes bodies decompose faster
perhaps some other ways to make bodies decompose faster
make strange reagent work with skeletons again
a really cheap bottle of insects and fungus and shit that traitors can order that decomposes a corpse way faster and maybe eats the brain after a bit longer
Pacemaker implant: for consuming kitchen foods that are high in fat, e.g MONSTER

Basically prevents you from getting heart attacks, so you can eat as much fat as you want.
You should add a captive Lizard man that you can get random powers from his DNA, and also random disabilities from him as well, and add it so you can take DNA from other life forms and use that DNA with the same as the lizard man.
If I am right in assuming what you mean, I like the idea of taking DNA from mobs. I love it, really, but having a lizard man on the station just for the sole use of genetics is a little odd. Maybe just implementing DNA snatching from other mobs and critters that we already have should be tested and trialed before we start adding a lizard man. I mean, the idea in itself is a good one, but maybe it should be used before the addition of creatures to use it on.
Maybe this has been suggested already, but I hope we can pull interesting stuff out of mobs and non-human antagonists when improved surgery goes in. Take a scalpel to a changeling and cut out the neurotoxin gland, and maybe some other freaky stuff too. Cut open a vampire and get some Strange Reagent or whatever.

Might get the crew to bring a beaten changeling somewhere else than straight to the gibber or Disposals grinder.