Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-way Mirrors
I vaguely remember seeing one-way mirrors. May have been something else? Anyways, those are neat and I'd like to make some, if possible.

Excuse if this is/has been a thing. My SS13 knowledge faded pretty quick while on break.
There was one in Cog1's confession booth for a long time, then it just kind of disappeared. I think there were also some in the interrogation room in the brig?
This WAS a thing, but I think either the lighting change or the materials code messed up the way those windows worked. I, for one, would love to see one-way mirrors make a comeback, especially for creepily staring at people that don't realize they're being watched.  smile
They were removed because they were too expensive, performance wise, iirc.
ah what a shame. i guess we will be stuck spying on ppl thru cameras and shit for now

although

what do you lads think about drilling peepholes to peek into adjacent rooms

oh wait, theyd let all the air leak out of an imperceptibly small hole
(09-30-2016, 05:47 AM)misto Wrote: ah what a shame. i guess we will be stuck spying on ppl thru cameras and shit for now

although

what do you lads think about drilling peepholes to peek into adjacent rooms

oh wait, theyd let all the air leak out of an imperceptibly small hole

That might actually be useful for something like peeking through miniblinds, where there'd be a bunch of invisible cameras on the outside of closed blinds that you'd be able to access and see through from the inner edge of the window.