Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
YoukCat's Scrapped Ideas
Thumbs Down 
You know how you start to think of an idea? And after a bit, whether working on it for a while or not, you decide:

This is dumb as shit, no.

These are all the ideas I have moved on from. This does not mean I won't do anything with them ever, however, but this isn't a place for me to post W.I.P. ideas either.

PIRATES (old):
Would have to steal several items from the Crew, having a specially designed ship that had turrets firing upon normal crewmembers, they were Robust and had several Pirate Weapons. Along with this they would have Syndicate Trinkets, which would mess up badly in a funny way if someone else tried to use them (even other pirates.)

What made them truely special though was their potions: Each one started with one, and every treasure they got from their objectives into the Trade Teleporter got them one more potion. The potions ranged from talking and seeing ghosts, becoming friend of blobs and hard to toxin, becoming friend of WRaiths and knowing of deaths, to more syndicate items, to more.

~~~

HACKER GAMEMODE AND SYNDICATE ITEM:
The Hacker started with Sticky Gloves (from another Suggestion Thread) and a Hackmaster 3,000. Which would be an Emag that would also give you AI access to everything from a distance, and acts as a Unremovable, unresetable, freeform law module.

The new, 7 TC Syndicate Item for Roboticist, Research Director, and the Detective was for Cameras, close-range AI access, and automatically self-destruct in other people's hands.

~~~

SYNDICATE PETS AND INVASION GAMEMODE:
The Gamemode didn't even get started on when I gave up. However, this was to make Traitors have more allies.
The Botanists got a special seed that turned into a Permanent, Green-Colored Shambling Abomination when fed humans. Costs 8 TC and used Dead Players.
The Scientists and barmans got a Golem Beaker, which would make one Sentient Wizard Golem. Yep. 3 TC.
And an unfinished one was for the Chef, which when fed meat turned into a giant meat monster.
Yes, a giant meat monster. It costed about 9 TC in my notes. Dunno why that much...

~~~

New MALFUNCTION
I quit producing this one because, to be honest, I couldn't quite solve the actual problem with it: The AI already gets fucked up.
In this one, the AI would get powers that would allow it to either make something go BOOM or make something go KILL ALL HUMANS. Watch out for Toasters.

~~~

HAUNT
There were several ideas for this one. One is where it assumed multiple forms dependent on who it ate. Infact that's the only written down one. I gave up on it because it wouldn't fit the theme of the game and eating 15 people, no deaths, is required for it to make it's ultimate form (well, besides the SPOOKing factor.)

Basicly I wanted a more murderboner version of Wraith.

~~~

And that's it for now! Thanks for reading. I'll be updating this every month or so, so don't worry.

(comment to help inspire others to continue these ideasĀ andmakemeadmin)