Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Cocktail Thread
This is just a thread for posting your homemade cocktails, these can contain any chemical and alcohol so go wild!

I've got a few fun ones so far like "The Sparky" which is Port and Cryostylane which will freeze you in place and send sparks around you.
Or "Party Time" which is Bo Jacks and Space Drugs, the idea is that the drinker will get the experience of a full night of partying in one cocktail.

All of the normal cocktails are basically the same besides the fluff so lets give the Barmen some fun ideas.

These don't have to be super creative chemical masterpieces so any recipes are welcome.
(09-27-2016, 10:26 AM)grumpchkin Wrote: This is just a thread for posting your homemade cocktails, these can contain any chemical and alcohol so go wild!

I've got a few fun ones so far like "The Sparky" which is Port and Cryostylane which will freeze you in place and send sparks around you.
Or "Party Time" which is Bo Jacks and Space Drugs, the idea is that the drinker will get the experience of a full night of partying in one cocktail.

All of the normal cocktails are basically the same besides the fluff so lets give the Barmen some fun ideas.

These don't have to be super creative chemical masterpieces so any recipes are welcome.

Hey, The Sparky is one of mine

Also, Dragons Breath and Cryostylane. I call it The Afterimage.
A personal favorite of mine is "There And Back Again" - Port/LSD/Mind Eraser. You're going on a trip.
I usually just extract whatever extra produce from Botany and put it in bottles, then name them funny things with a pen and leave them for curious people to drink out of.

There's some good ones in this thread as well.
I stick to my 'dump everything I can into the keg' drink. Sparklebooze or hobopunch. Even if it's sparklebooze it still feels like a hobo's punch.
(09-27-2016, 01:01 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Hey, The Sparky is one of mine

Also, Dragons Breath and Cryostylane. I call it The Afterimage.

I thought you wouldn't notice, I'm not very creative.
i feel like there was a thread about this before but anyway here is the legendary discount dan special

119u urine
1u water
^^^^^
Brain melter:
30u suicider
15u LSD
5u neurotoxin
Gets you horribly drunk, horribly high, and horribly brain damaged.
Special Surprise:
Mix every ???? bottle you can find in a fuel tank as well as the random hobowines.
Wear full internals and an eod suit.
Hope that the RNG doesn't kill you.
Scream and die as you gain every addiction at once and most of the negative mutations PER SIP.