Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
a reminder to my fellow americans to make sure you're registered to vote
with election day coming soon, you should make sure that you are registered so that you'll be all set to go vote for your candidate of choice

and if you're a lazy ass like me don't forget to mail in and get yourself an absentee ballot form  Heh.

MONAR?!?!
I hope you live in a state that isn't retarded about mail in voting guys. Cause mine sure isn't.
I live in NC. I think we might have a riot scheduled for that day.
I'm ready. Let what happens happens, but let us all decide it together.
as a non-American where do I register to vote for you not to have me extra-judicially kidnapped or assassinated
(10-03-2016, 06:52 AM)Admiral jimbob Wrote: as a non-American where do I register to vote for you not to have me extra-judicially kidnapped or assassinated

Just become Canadian. We have the inability to see Canadians for some reason. In fact I'm not sure if they exist or are just some elaborate troll-meme.
Seriously, Yankees, on behalf of the rest of the world, please vote. I personally have plans that will be hindered somewhat in the event that Trump wins - drowning in nuclear hellfire isn't one of the variables I've taken into account.
The idea of needing to be registered is baffling to me. Until a few elections ago, election workers from the election agency would pound on your door and shove registration papers in your face, and even if you failed to sign on the spot, you could just show up at the voting booth on election day and register there. I'm not even sure you needed ID.

The law has since been strengthened significantly.

Now you do need ID to register on the spot.
There's a big incentive for certain parties in certain areas to make it less likely that the poor, lazy or uneducated get a chance to vote. So naturally voting has been made more difficult.
(10-03-2016, 11:41 AM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Seriously, Yankees, on behalf of the rest of the world, please vote. I personally have plans that will be hindered somewhat in the event that Trump wins - drowning in nuclear hellfire isn't one of the variables I've taken into account.

please don't pervert this thread into one about which candidate is better or worse
(10-03-2016, 11:41 AM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Seriously, Yankees, on behalf of the rest of the world, please vote. I personally have plans that will be hindered somewhat in the event that Trump wins - drowning in nuclear hellfire isn't one of the variables I've taken into account.
Please don't be partisan. Both candidates are massive warmongers, and hell, that's good to me.
Why cant we just vote for somebody reasonable like the moth that's desperately trying to get out of my room but can't find the window i bet he'd make a great leader.
(10-04-2016, 03:25 PM)BBEG Wrote: Why cant we just vote for somebody reasonable like the moth that's desperately trying to get out of my room but can't find the window i bet he'd make a great leader.

Moth 2016
"AAAAAAAA"
Remember that if the two main party candidates are both lemons, you might as well vote third party.
I wanted to make an inoffensive centrist party, but people found it too offensive.  :saddowns: