Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Move the merchant ships to somewhere more obvious and accessible to the crew.
The merchant ships that occasionally dock with the station are a great feature but they rarely get used. They're out of the way of where the majority of the crew can reach and have some really fun things you can buy from them. 

I was thinking possibly moving the docking area to something like the Podbay near the PTL or maybe something near arrivals or escape.
I was thinking possibly near arrivals. Could work, since there's quite a bit of extra space there for the solar area and there's a pod docking area.

As it stands, the exact people who can access the catering dock are not the people making any money or typically going off-station to make it so they can spend it. As for the research one, eh. Chemnerds.

It's really counterintuitive, especially when the merchant shuttles on Cog1 used to dock in the Public Market, which was a super high-traffic area and right next to EVA.
I don't know, i think it would be better in a room, where merchants teleport there
I requested that when cogmap 2 was in it's alpha state that we have the merchant shuttle situated beside QM, beefing up the items that are for sale and basically making thing more money assosiated. QM as it stands would probably need to be reshaped to fit it.

That was a long time ago.
I agree reaching them is annoying, could be solved by moving them from the west to the east side.