Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is throwing george melons at anyone you want somehow OK
it's really goddamn dumb and it's constant, the second anyone makes george melons there is always someone who spends the rest of the round throwing them at people

I don't get why explosive tomato throwing was bad but george melons fuckery is fine
WELL MAYBE ITS BECAUSE NOT EVERY DUDE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE KNOWS - WELL NOW THEY DO THANKS
Klayboxx Wrote:WELL MAYBE ITS BECAUSE NOT EVERY DUDE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE KNOWS - WELL NOW THEY DO THANKS

Dude, I knew that George Melons do something when thrown at people even if I don't know what, and Weavel didn't tell. Everybody knows, shut up.
Let them have their cake and eat it too.

See how it works here?
I find it hilarious that botanist will spend an hour just growing George melons so he can start a dangerous dodgeball fight.
They didn't always used to explode when they hit you, they only had a tiny chance of doing it before.. what changed??
Nubcake Wrote:They didn't always used to explode when they hit you, they only had a tiny chance of doing it before.. what changed??

Oh, they changed it? Well thats why errryone knows
uhh to my experience they ALWAYS used to go off and now they have a chance

like 6 months ago I'd throw a george melon and it'd be a 100% splat and now I throw it and it's like ASSHOLE WAS HIT BY THE GEORGE MELON and it doesnt do shit
MEOW POW Wrote:uhh to my experience they ALWAYS used to go off and now they have a chance

like 6 months ago I'd throw a george melon and it'd be a 100% splat and now I throw it and it's like ASSHOLE WAS HIT BY THE GEORGE MELON and it doesnt do shit

is it not tied to potency now or something?
The odds have never been changed ever since I first implemented them