Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No text in BYOND
Question 
When I log on to your server, the area where my chat is supposed to go is entirely blank. No chat messages come up in any way, shape or form. If you like, I can get a screenshot. BYOND works with /tg/ and basically every other type of codebase but yours. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
(09-25-2016, 03:11 PM)Shadowizard23 Wrote: When I log on to your server, the area where my chat is supposed to go is entirely blank. No chat messages come up in any way, shape or form. If you like, I can get a screenshot. BYOND works with /tg/ and basically every other type of codebase but yours. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

You might want to try reinstalling BYOND. If that doesnt work a screenshot would be helpful.
I've tried this multiple times. I'll try it again. I'll get a screenshot ASAP, but It'll be a while before I can get one.
iirc, you should update your Internet Explorer, IE Flash and clear your BYOND cache.
I've had the same problem and switching from the beta BYOND client to the latest stable release version solved it for me.