Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space Glue!
(09-22-2016, 11:53 AM)Souricelle Wrote: 5) If applied to a piece of clothing, the item becomes much more difficult to remove, whether by you or by someone trying to strip you.

I can't believe no one has suggested it yet... removing the clothing article shouls tear some skin off with it and deal brute damage.

Also, will acetone dissolve it?

PS: I can't wait until someone makes a smoke reaction coating everything in a room with loads of items scattered about and crashes the server with a million bouncing objects and crew.
(09-22-2016, 11:53 AM)Souricelle Wrote:
oh and acetone should instantly dissolve space glue and space glube
Missed that. Haha. No sleep and coffee to supplement makes Atamus a sloppy boy. Redrum
What color is space lube?
(09-23-2016, 05:01 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Glube a skateboard and reach insane speed faster.

[Image: astro_spaceboarding2.jpg]
we are ever so slowly turning the station into a giant episode of the looney toons
(09-23-2016, 10:54 AM)BBEG Wrote: we are ever so slowly turning the station into a giant episode of the looney toons

Was this not the original intention?
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...6#pid81886

i also look forward to special, useful applications of glue, such as gluing decorative masks to the outside of breath/gas masks so you can have costume and internals at once
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to glue the Captains ID, stick a string to it, set it on the ground in the bar, hide in a bush, and yank when someone comes near.
(09-27-2016, 11:34 AM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote: I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to glue the Captains ID, stick a string to it, set it on the ground in the bar, hide in a bush, and yank when someone comes near.

Clown traitors should put a chameleon bomb disguised as an emag on a string so when the nerd finally reaches the emag it blows up.
(09-27-2016, 11:13 PM)grumpchkin Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 11:34 AM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote: I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to glue the Captains ID, stick a string to it, set it on the ground in the bar, hide in a bush, and yank when someone comes near.

Clown traitors should put a chameleon bomb disguised as an emag on a string so when the nerd finally reaches the emag it blows up.

This happened to me once, the perfect bait.
I totally want to be able to glue 2 items together, but that might be difficult to accomplish.

When you get glued to the floor, 'resist' to get back up, and succeed, there should be a chance of the floor-tile being glued to you.
(09-28-2016, 05:51 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: I totally want to be able to glue 2 items together, but that might be difficult to accomplish.

When you get glued to the floor, 'resist' to get back up, and succeed, there should be a chance of the floor-tile being glued to you.

Inb4 somebody starts gluing telecrystal floortiles
wouldnt it just teleport the glue away
(09-28-2016, 01:35 PM)misto Wrote: wouldnt it just teleport the glue away

Well, telecrystal floortiles take the whole person not just their shoes, so i'd assume it'd be the same here