Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair grownium is busted
im not sure if its bugged or if it's an extremely low chance for it to work but neither hairgrownium or super hairgrownium seem to actually cause you to grow hair

at best with super hairgrownium you get an almost infinite supply of fake moustaches
i think i recall it making me into a monkey once, and i thought that was a cute touch, but perhaps it was something else that was affecting me at the time
That was almost certainly a traitor geneticist speed-injecting you with Primal Genetics, though it would be amazing if hairgrownium also had a slight chance to do that.
Could it be odd hair slots? I remember being unable to shave my head because my beard was in that slot, which caused me to go around all babyfaced instead of baldheaded. That or it shaved off a copy of all my hair. Or maybe both, I honestly can't recall.
Please fix this. How can you 'accidentally' cut someone's hair and not be able to regrow it back?
Moved to bug reports because it's obviously not an idea or suggestion you dumbass.
good to know now at least that this is a bug and not a feature
Basically, the hair update broke it. It expects custom slot 1 to be hair, custom slot 2 to be beards and doesn't acknowledge anything else.