Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor bugs: I ruined the pool forever.
Two bugs:

1. Someone used napalm round the pool and the floor tiles were messed up. Probably because there is no sprite for a scorched pool floor.

2. Suicide (hootgib) halfway through using the springboard and it will never worked again.

[Image: zmcmlgN.png]
Please note the several things wrong in this picture.
I fixed that pool floor thing on shroomstation, guess I forgot to patch it over
Conor12 Wrote:Two bugs:

1. Someone used napalm round the pool and the floor tiles were messed up. Probably because there is no sprite for a scorched pool floor.

2. Suicide (hootgib) halfway through using the springboard and it will never worked again.

What, I see nothing wrong, looks like an average monday in SS13. Except for the water.
LeoCooper Wrote:
Conor12 Wrote:Two bugs:

What, I see nothing wrong, looks like an average monday in SS13. Except for the water.
Don't necro super old fixed bugs, and don't keep posting to try and seem less shit.
Conor12 Wrote:2. Suicide (hootgib) halfway through using the springboard and it will never worked again.

You can break a LOT of things by gibbing inside them, you know.
This is actually still a bug, believe it or not.

The pool still breaks when scorched!
oh pool thing got fixed yeah