Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Security axe
What about a shock mace that's just a reskinned stun baton?
Inb4 HOS prays to the funmins to change his axe sprite into a guitar so that criminals are stunned by the power of rock.
Chainsword  Grimm and frostbitten
(09-18-2016, 03:11 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Inb4 HOS prays to the funmins to change his axe sprite into a guitar so that criminals are stunned by the power of rock.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
if you want something to pry open sealed shut airlocks, i think a jaws-of-life sort of device would be more appropriate. could probably even bust open bolted doors, if you give it a medium length timer. could also have harmful applications, of course. probably not for actively attacking people with, but as a gruesome finisher move to an immobilized opponent.

then again, the rcd kind of already removes airlocks and shit fairly well in emergencies
(09-19-2016, 05:37 AM)misto Wrote: if you want something to pry open sealed shut airlocks, i think a jaws-of-life sort of device would be more appropriate. could probably even bust open bolted doors, if you give it a medium length timer. could also have harmful applications, of course. probably not for actively attacking people with, but as a gruesome finisher move to an immobilized opponent.

then again, the rcd kind of already removes airlocks and shit fairly well in emergencies

Fun fact, you are basically describing the old style RCD.

You used to be able to shove an RCD in someone's mouth and turn them into a living wall.

This is how meatcubes started.