Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Playing with the action figures
Lightbulb 
The action figures you buy from the vending machine don't do anything when interacted with.
What if you could interact with them to "play" with them, complete with sped-up sounds on certain special figures?

"Dr. Floorpills pulls the string on the back of the Father Jack figure. 'Feck!'

"Dr. Floorpills makes the clown figure gouge its eye out with a banana. HONK."

"Dr. Floorpills presses the lever on the back of the wrestler figure, and it unleashes a karate chop!"

"Dr. Floorpills presses the button on the Maecho Mann figure. YOU LAID YOUR HANDS ON ELIZABETH!"

"Dr. Floorpills screams and drops the skeleton figure! Too spooky!"
I love this idea, actually. I remember clicking on one and being confused that nothing happens, since tgcode has "[so and so] plays with the [x] figure/toy" when clicked in-hand.
I actually made a patch that did this but ran out of ideas half way through.

I think it was lost when my computer was wiped but it's easy enough to redo.
if you have two of them, make them be able to go kissey-kissey so that when someone unexpectedly opens the door to the room im in i can scream and then cry in shame before spacing myself.

actually, don't implement that.
The best part is that you can put the action figures anywhere you want on a table, so you can really get into the roleplay get in not go out
you should be able to tie them to a firework and explode them. and they should melt into that grey goop stuff when exposed to sufficient heat or flame. and you could put them into food so that people can fall victim to choking hazards. and you could put them onto a mousetrap cart, and they could explode into sharp little bits of plastic when they hit a wall
(09-16-2016, 11:36 PM)misto Wrote: you should be able to tie them to a firework and explode them. and they should melt into that grey goop stuff when exposed to sufficient heat or flame. and you could put them into food so that people can fall victim to choking hazards. and you could put them onto a mousetrap cart, and they could explode into sharp little bits of plastic when they hit a wall

Gibbable action figures? MADNESS