Mentor Application
Floorpills is a good space man. Make him a purple good space man.
DELIVER THINE PURPLE ONTO THINE SPACEMAN.
I put "Floor" and "Pills" in VOX so I could berate you

Fuck yeah, give him his colours
A yes from me. We've had plenty of adventures together and he's one of the few people who actually pay attention when I'm trying to do a funny gimmick or something.

Boogiebot Boogiebot Boogiebot Boogiebot Boogiebot
(09-14-2016, 04:21 PM)sartorius Wrote: Usual Character Name: Dr. Floorpills
BYOND Username: sartorius7
Recommended by (if applicable): Dions, a69andahalf, megapaco
Times Available: Weekly, late afternoon to evening.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Whoa boy, 300 words. Where to begin? Well, I love Space Station 13. I love the people, the server, the admins, and the community. Heck, I love it so much that I've dressed as Dr. Floorpills for this year's San Diego comic-con. I've been around the game for quite a while, and I know how intimidating it can be to new players. It's for this reason that I want to be a mentor. I may usually play "guy who dies from recreational fuel tank drinking" or "guy who tells horrible puns and is murdered horribly for it" and make silly prayers to the god that end up in me getting gibbed or getting cluwned, but I think that becoming a mentor is a great way to help new players out with the downright arcane mechanics that plague the station. I've seen the game change dramatically, from the maps to the mechanics, to the features and despite the downright awfulness of BYOND the game keeps getting better and better. I started back in the days of Donglabs and Singularity engines, saw people come and go, and seen newer players rise to through the ranks from goatfart to admin, while I've remained a pubbie for years on end. Today, I want to join the group of the helpful purple people-eaters mentors that make the game more fun for everyone by helping people out more than the standard NT-mandated method of farting in a downed individual's face and applying some medicine. If a new player asks how to fart, I can finally tell them how in mentorhelp. If an old hand at the station needs help with a new feature, I can certainly attempt to assist them. If a changeling doesn't know how to absorb some poor schlub, I can finally help them out. Most importantly, I'm here to help you.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):  A bunch. I have been a real dumb nerd a bunch of times and murdered people for dumb reasons, abused glitches, and failed at being a ghostdrone. I must have over a page of warnings and plenty of bans for dumb behavior. I am no Bodhisattva, that's for sure.

hell yeah, floorpills is a nice player and he is very experienced.
it took you THIS long to make an app?

what the hell?

yes
I guess you'll have to mix your hair colors together. Yes.
Dr. Floorpills. Yes. Duh.
Massive no-vote for me due to behavior on LLJK1. OOC in IC, IC in OOC, and generally making things non-fun. First time I've seen him on LLJK1, though, so whatever, probably won't have massive negative effect as long as he stays on LLJK2.
(09-23-2016, 07:25 PM)Mordent Wrote: Massive no-vote for me due to behavior on LLJK1. OOC in IC, IC in OOC, and generally making things non-fun. First time I've seen him on LLJK1, though, so whatever, probably won't have massive negative effect as long as he stays on LLJK2.
You know not everyone on LLJK2 isn't a dumb shitlorde bent on ruining everyones game right?