Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls Just Wanna Explode Butts, Too: Female Wizards/Witches
(09-14-2016, 04:49 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: I don't think I could create a new set of voice clips for the witches. Unless you're cool with them sounding like a cross between Nanny Ogg, Nursie from Blackadder and Toad of Toad Hall.

My fiancée has decent recording equipment, we'll try some recordings from the wizard spell list later.
I'd rather just have witch gear that wizard, witch, or warlock could choose to wear, but new spell voices for gender sounds nice.

I like the idea that everyone has a beard though.
Well, the beard is the source of magical power.
Nope, Granny checked. No female mobs even with fake beards. Though, a female wizard with a fake beard mask would be pretty hilarious.
a broom could become a new alt staff pick similar to the staff of cthulhu. it should have some good powers other than deploying into a vehicle, though. on-hit effects that dose ppl with itching powder and histamines, and blur your eyesight because its a dusty old broom, and the ability to leave a smoke trail

casting animate golem on catnips and cat drugs could spawn x number of cat shaped golems instead of the regular 1 person shaped golem
Cats don't trip witches and witches have a spell to spawn cats.
Make it so that fake beards can double as gas masks - the problem with internals solved once and for all!
(09-15-2016, 02:06 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Make it so that fake beards can double as gas masks - the problem with internals solved once and for all!

This is a practical solution, i say do it
If there's any balance concerns just have all wizards have fake beards
I'm down for this. Might get some new outfits out of it and a ride-able broom
Comin' up with some witchy attire.

[Image: PrnEhPh.png]
Those are awesome!