Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Allow ghosts onto Centcomm (READ FIRST)
If a ghost enters Centcomm, they are immediately teleported to the station. This means, in theory, ghosts can't 'cheat' at things like the locked door on Centcomm. In practice, it also means they aren't privy to whatever happens to the survivors at the end of the round. Some players are heavily injured and blind, some don't make it on, sometimes NOBODY is on Centcomm.

I'd appreciate if, instead of tele-blocking/warping back ghosts, the walls/locked door were converted to act like Shielded Walls, so ghosts couldn't barge their way in/through the door, but could also see the shenanigans happening at the end of the round, be they a bunch of monsters, weird chem icecreams, or the place just exploding. I'm sad I have to constantly miss out on what goes on there at the end because I have the bad fortune to die.

OK that's all.
(09-13-2016, 10:13 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: If a ghost enters Centcomm, they are immediately teleported to the station. This means, in theory, ghosts can't 'cheat' at things like the locked door on Centcomm. In practice, it also means they aren't privy to whatever happens to the survivors at the end of the round. Some players are heavily injured and blind, some don't make it on, sometimes NOBODY is on Centcomm.

I'd appreciate if, instead of tele-blocking/warping back ghosts, the walls/locked door were converted to act like Shielded Walls, so ghosts couldn't barge their way in/through the door, but could also see the shenanigans happening at the end of the round, be they a bunch of monsters, weird chem icecreams, or the place just exploding. I'm sad I have to constantly miss out on what goes on there at the end because I have the bad fortune to die.

OK that's all.

^This needs to be a thing
(09-13-2016, 11:15 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 10:13 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: If a ghost enters Centcomm, they are immediately teleported to the station. This means, in theory, ghosts can't 'cheat' at things like the locked door on Centcomm. In practice, it also means they aren't privy to whatever happens to the survivors at the end of the round. Some players are heavily injured and blind, some don't make it on, sometimes NOBODY is on Centcomm.

OK that's all.

^This needs to be a thing

Maybe throw in one unshielded wall for the ghosts to find for their own secret haunted lounge.
(09-13-2016, 01:32 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: ^This needs to be a thing

Maybe throw in one unshielded wall for the ghosts to find for their own secret haunted lounge.

Why not generally give the ghosts a secret haunted lounge? maybe when you've been an idle ghost too long, your ghost should teleport there. it'd just be nice to die and see the ghost lounge full of ghosts and be like "woah theres loads of dead people"
They just haunt the jazz lounge rip
I just think a bonus ghost lounge in addition to ghost explorable centcom would be fun because ghosts are effectively trapped out of certain areas for meta reasons and giving them their own hangout would be dope.
the dead have no need of furniture or refreshments

respawn dead ppl as centcom guards/security bots ready to execute any monsters/mutants/aliens/traitors/incompetents who bumble off the shuttle