Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Randolph Savage III
BYOND Username: Ultimate Shrek Fan
Recommended by (if applicable): A couple people said I should put in a mentor app instead of an HoS app in my HoS app
Times Available: 11 am to 1 am at the moment. UTC - 3:30

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

I'm putting in this application because I already tend to help out people  with their problems already in character and because there aren't many mentors on 1 so people just use OOC to ask their questions.  

I've been playing this game for roughly 2 years and over that time I've picked up a wealth of information in most departments.  I still have problems with botany and mechanical because  I rarely play them.  Voice activated teleporters are about as fancy as I can go in mechanical.  With botany I can make mutated plants but I can't shoot for something and get it.  I can doctor with the best of them, being able to replace all four limbs quickly without killing my patient, including my own limbs if I'm my own patient.  I know chemistry pretty well and can whip up a variety of chems pretty quickly.  I've explored most of the adventure zone areas during my experiments with the solarium good ending. I used to know a few secret chems before ye olde leak, but I haven't bothered trying to figure them out again.  I've gotten the engine up to 721 PW before I got distracted and stopped keeping track of it.  I can do pretty much any job on the station proficiently. And I know a lot of general tips and tricks that can make the game easier.

Most importantly, I learned most of knowledge from mentor help and asking others and I was to be able to pass it on.  I know how hard this game can be to break into and I would love to be able to help people without spoiling anything. I find a lot of newer players are overwhelmed at the sheer complexity of this game and I'd like to help.  It would also be great for me, because I can continue learning from the other mentors.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was accidentally banned once.
Yup, having played both sec and medical with you, I can say that you're a pretty good player. I can confirm that this guy knows his shit, and is always eager to teach other players. Make him a lovely shade of purple.
Yeah, easily mentor material, do it
I'll reaffirm my support for Shrek here. He knows his stuff and would be a good mentor. Make him 0xFF00FF.
[Image: UwgosfN.png]
I've played with Shrek/Randolph quite a bit on Destiny lately - he's more than qualified for the purple.
Same sentiment here, pretty much. I think he could do with some purplin'.
Yeah, I think you'd be a good fit.
Yes[Image: AX6YVhs.png]
I already vouched for your mentorship in the other thread so YES.
Not gonna lie, when i first saw the ckey UltimateShrekFan i was apprehensive. But then you turned out to be into the game and someone i consider a really good, friendly, knowledgeable player and all around nice addition to our community.

I think you've learned enough about this server, and have the helpful attitude that mentors should have, so I'm going to have to overwhelmingly agree with everyone else and say purp it up.
they're good for purple
Definitely. He knows his stuff and is willing to use it to help. 

Give him a month or two and he'll be set for HoS as well.
Thanks for the support and kind words, guys. I appreciate it.
I agree. I think he'd do pretty well as a mentor.