Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's improve character customization
I think it would be pretty cool if we were given the option of getting to choose minor cosmetics for your character that you could spawn with. So you can always spawn in with your choice of silly clothing, shades, or optional eyepatch.
you would like the eyepatch! but seriously, not having to use the achievement command to have a satchel or scary gasmask would be nice.
I would use this for the satchel. Space Monocles should be restricted though.
u can grab satchels out of personal lockers scattered about mates, just swipe your id into one
(09-11-2016, 05:19 AM)misto Wrote: u can grab satchels out of personal lockers scattered about mates, just swipe your id into one

We know, we're asking to get satchels by default at round start so we don't have to go through the achievement menu or do that.
It depends on the items you'd want, imo. There are certainly non-useful cosmetic items I'd like to have, like pink shoes or something.
This is a pretty good idea.
eyepatch? There should be a pirate trait that gives you a wooden leg, eyepatch and a beard.
(09-12-2016, 08:03 AM)salix_catus Wrote: eyepatch? There should be a pirate trait that gives you a wooden leg, eyepatch and a beard.

Doesn't grog do that? I've heard that it does something similar so maybe it could be made a trait.