Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisi (Maybe not?) | Gibbed #3 | March 22nd
Admin name: Might be Lisi, not entirely sure
Server: Gibbed 3
Date/Time: March 22nd, around 3:00 AM
Synopsis:
I was playing a geneticist along with some guy with an eyepatch who I'm going to call "Patch" for simplicity's sake. We played around with monkey DNA a bit and had an extra cloner made, and finally I ended up getting TK from one of his experiments. I headed down to the Detective's stole his camera monitor and a camera, and was going to take pictures of the station stuff and steal stuff, the usual. A few moments after my return to genetics, a staff assistant and a scientist come in. The scientist is working with another one and they are using Tele-Sci to mess with Genetics. The staff assistant was running around getting in the way.

At this point, I tell them to get out of the room, which the scientist quickly does. The staff assistant doesn't. I try to knock him out and toss him out of the lab, but he has a flash and blinds me. Fortunately, Patch has a flash too, and captures the assistant, bucklecuffing him to a chair to calm him while he explains that he's going to unbuckle and remove him from the lab. Just then, I get teleported to Tele-Sci, because apparently the scientists were still dicking around.

Not two seconds later, Patch screams for help over the radio. I rush out of Science to Medbay to see shit going down with about 4 people including Patch and the staff assistant in some bigass brawl. I get involved to try and save Patch, and through a series of events get stripped, called a traitor due to the radbow I'd stolen from some guy, beaten mildly, stood back up, and then redressed. While I'm redressing, Patch is bucklecuffing the staff assistant again to contain him and once again try to calm him down. Then suddenly, we all start popping like meat baloons.

Through multiple adminhelps and questions in deadsay, I got no response as to why we were gibbed or what we had done wrong. At the very end of the round after asking in OOC, I was met with the response "Badmin" from Lisi. Then the round closed.
Extra Information: The only admin visible through Adminwho was Lisi, and the same was true in the following round. An explanation was never given, and there was no warning or communication from any admin before the gibbing happened.
arg yeah it was me and I was in the wrong on this, sorry. basically I got stunned by some dude with a bowling kit so a nice guy dragged me into genetics where the medibot is, where you yelled at me to get out and then punched me using TK. I was a little taken aback at your kneejerk reflex to having anyone else in your workspace. when I hit back I saw you had a flash and the hand camera so I leapt to the conclusion that you were using TK to be terrible, which I hate, then your buddy stunned me and bucklecuffed me to start searching me and was being annoyingly sanctimonious. basically I got pissed at your guys weird asshole attitudes and then you all & some other dude ganging up on me and then trying to monkey me or whatever.

i'll make it up to you at some point idk. the other guy's key is vadric as I recall so I'll remember that I owe him one too.
also at the time I didn't feel like getting into an argument over adminhelp and was hoping you'd figure it out through my cryptic hints in deadchat. im badmin
I wasn't planning to argue in adminhelp, I just wanted a reason. The reason I kneejerked was it seemed to me like you were there to cause trouble, and literally 3 minutes into the round a guy came in and turned out to be a traitor, so I was about 90% on edge to begin with. Apologies for the quick reactions, and thanks for the explanation.