Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give security gloves
I personally feel that giving security officers gloves in their lockers would assist many officers who want to use their PDA's to investigate crimes without getting their fingerprints all over everything.
Ignore your own fingerprints when examining crime scene objects. Problem solved!
Just don't pick it up before you analyze it
Anticheese Wrote:Ignore your own fingerprints when examining crime scene objects. Problem solved!
I'm not incompetent, I'm simply suggesting this for simplicitys sake.
Bug the detective to give you the box of latex gloves that spawn in his locker.
Security needs gloves for other reasons too, one primarily being if holding glass shards damaging you is a thing. Besides it would be also a fun small RP element.
Also the black gloves would totally match their uniform! :P
Good idea. If I play security, I hate having to chase down the detective to get his spare gloves. And even worse is when as a detective you have half of security contaminating evidence.
The HoS should get a pair in his locker too.
Give security gloves thanks, no fun having to bug the (traitor) detective to give you a pair of gloves
pssst give the HoS a pair of insulated gloves
The HoS should get fingerless gloves in his locker. Because, then everyone will know where the hos has been, his ever-presense. Also they look badass with the beret. Yeah man, more the latter.
Also, for those that are HoS;
DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT THE HOS DOESN'T HAVE A SECURITRON CARTRIDGE!?
Sundance Wrote:The HoS should get fingerless gloves in his locker. Because, then everyone will know where the hos has been, his ever-presense. Also they look badass with the beret. Yeah man, more the latter.
Also, for those that are HoS;
DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT THE HOS DOESN'T HAVE A SECURITRON CARTRIDGE!?

Agreed, the HoS should have gloves. I know they spawn with a pair of insulated gloves about 10 steps to their left, but that's not really uh.. thematically sensible? Just give us a box of latex gloves or black gloves that we can share out with the rest of security. And that's pretty funny we don't have a security cartridge, that's the reason I tend to leave my PDA in my office.