Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown Car Forced Movement
Hello. After I entered the Clown Car I began to have forced movement to the left. I tried switching from WASD movement and back, pressing the left movement key, and restarting the client. I tried getting into a pod and instantly left it; however, the UI for the pod remained. My movement was normal next round. Thanks. 

http://imgur.com/a/gYv7m
Please fix pod movement in general. smile

It used to be that you could exit a moving pod and the pod would keep moving. This was actually useful, especially for the Syndie explosive entry device.

Nowadays this is all fucked up, you can exit a parked pod and -YOU- somehow maintain your momentum and slide off the screen while the pod sits still.
This kills alot of folks and its frustrating.
Basically the game thinks you're holding (move direction R/L Up/Down) whichever was last pressed, and when you exit the pod you immediately run off in whichever direction is "locked up"
You can fix it by moving in the direction you are already drifting. After doing so you'll regain normal control, but if you dont have a jetpack it looks like you're chucking your shoes to get back to your pod.