Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microwave fuckery
i know that in the past there were issues with items that when used would create more items (mashing the hetz cup package to spawn 48470347834789 hetz cups)

there's still something similar in place with microwaves where you can easily accidentally stuff more than one donk pocket into the microwave at once if you click the microwave too quickly

edit: i made this thread in the wrong subforum by mistake and should be moved to bug reports  o snap that burn was fire
you can make lots of spare dough by mashing a flour bag on the sink while lag is active. but i think nobody really cares because whats some extra dough going to accomplish
(08-27-2016, 02:50 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i know that in the past there were issues with items that when used would create more items (mashing the hetz cup package to spawn 48470347834789 hetz cups)

there's still something similar in place with microwaves where you can easily accidentally stuff more than one donk pocket into the microwave at once if you click the microwave too quickly

edit: i made this thread in the wrong subforum by mistake and should be moved to bug reports  o snap that burn was fire

The real question is whether you can eject more than one donk pocket from the microwave.

If so, you could theoretically use this to duplicate any item that fits in a microwave.
(08-27-2016, 07:17 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 02:50 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i know that in the past there were issues with items that when used would create more items (mashing the hetz cup package to spawn 48470347834789 hetz cups)

The real question is whether you can eject more than one donk pocket from the microwave.

If so, you could theoretically use this to duplicate any item that fits in a microwave.

finally a way of getting enough porktonium to kill people without having to beam in space pigs

well the thing with microwaves is that you can't eject anything, it just deletes it
(08-27-2016, 10:23 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

well the thing with microwaves is that you can't eject anything, it just deletes it

You can normally eject things.