Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Small Idea: Beaker Transfer Item
This would probably be most similar to a Tank Transfer Valve, but for beakers. You could possibly use it as an alternative to a beaker assembly, I just think it would be kind of nifty.
(08-26-2016, 12:08 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: This would probably be most similar to a Tank Transfer Valve, but for beakers. You could possibly use it as an alternative to a beaker assembly, I just think it would be kind of nifty.

This is almost exactly how chem grenades already work.

The only difference is that the chems are dumped into a single container rather than blended between two separate containers.
(08-26-2016, 12:14 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 12:08 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: This would probably be most similar to a Tank Transfer Valve, but for beakers. You could possibly use it as an alternative to a beaker assembly, I just think it would be kind of nifty.

The only difference is that the chems are dumped into a single container rather than blended between two separate containers.

It would have to be limited to small beakers because otherwise someone would make botany watering can GET REKT bombs that would flood everything with fire, radiation, poison, or both. Unless beaker size also makes it harder to hide set bombs in your backpack.
(08-27-2016, 06:52 AM)atomic1fire Wrote:

It would have to be limited to small beakers because otherwise someone would make botany watering can GET REKT bombs that would flood everything with fire, radiation, poison, or both. Unless beaker size also makes it harder to hide set bombs in your backpack.

Fun fact: Due to the way chem nades were coded, for the longest time, you could use watering cans in chem grenades.

Haine and I fixed this by making it so chem nades only accept containers below a certain size threshold.
(08-27-2016, 07:24 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 06:52 AM)atomic1fire Wrote:

Fun fact: Due to the way chem nades were coded, for the longest time, you could use watering cans in chem grenades.

Haine and I fixed this by making it so chem nades only accept containers below a certain size threshold.
Damnit!