Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
add a sleep command
because sometimes you just wanna take a nap

sleeping should cause minor health regen but only if you are in a bed covered by a sheet in a darkened room
(08-25-2016, 02:01 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: because sometimes you just wanna take a nap

sleeping should cause minor health regen but only if you are in a bed covered by a sheet in a darkened room
Tuck and buckle yourself into a bed and right click it, there is a sleep in button there already. Sleeping doesn't seem to do anything though.
you dont need to tuck and buckle, just lie down in the square the bed it is afaik. it causes some diseases like the cold and flu to fuck off sometimes
(08-25-2016, 03:20 PM)misto Wrote: you dont need to tuck and buckle, just lie down in the square the bed it is afaik. it causes some diseases like the cold and flu to fuck off sometimes

It's also pretty good for curing addictions.
I agree, if only so I can bum a nap on the medbay couches. This is my dream.
If it wasn't too OP, maybe crewman should be able to order sleeping pills.

That way you can just drug yourself then convince someone to put you on the table so security can wonder why there's a staff assistant sleeping on one of their reception desks.

I think there actually used to be a sleep command but it was phased out for a bed based one. I don't really remember why though.

Also evil nerd thought: You should be able to draw on people's faces while they sleep or are unconcious, so I can wait in bar for people to get too drunk and write nerd on people's foreheads.