Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
One of Us - Changelings and You
(08-26-2016, 04:44 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: While hearing all of the ghosts in shambling form would lead to funny situations, I immediately see this being used to metagame and grief.

Good point. What if it was like the ouija board and they picked random words/phrases?
(08-26-2016, 11:43 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 04:44 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: While hearing all of the ghosts in shambling form would lead to funny situations, I immediately see this being used to metagame and grief.

Good point. What if it was like the ouija board and they picked random words/phrases?

I disagree, if people are going to be shit about an implemented feature it's better off to just get rid of the people being shit than to spoil the feature for the rest of us. 

I would say that the vast majority of the playerbase can be trusted to not be absolute shit with it and those that we can't trust probably need whats coming to them.
(08-26-2016, 01:24 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 11:43 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

I disagree, if people are going to be shit about an implemented feature it's better off to just get rid of the people being shit than to spoil the feature for the rest of us. 

I would say that the vast majority of the playerbase can be trusted to not be absolute shit with it and those that we can't trust probably need whats coming to them.

That's kind of how I view 90% of the things argued against via bad players
ghosts play changeling now on Unknown TV!