Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
destiny gamemode ideas
Personnel Extraction

like i suggested a long time ago before, i think it would be really neat if you were sent in as a syndicate head hunter looking to bolster the ranks. stalk the target. find target. disable (do not kill) the target, and attach and activate the fulton space to surface recovery system and chuck the target out into the cold reaches of space where they would be delivered to the syndicate outpost to get brainwashed into a syndicate. once that's done the captive is now a syndicate like the person who extracted them and can either take themselves out of the game or return to the station and pretend like nothing ever happened and raise a ruckus.

i also had the idea of assassinations and murders.

it would work like this. 2 people would spawn in a room together. these will be the potential victim and culprit. they're given a choice of using a chemical/blunt/stab weapon on each other until only one remains. the person who does die's body gets warped into a maintenance corridor, ripe fo rthe detective to investigate. the culprit will spawn in as a job based on what weapon they chose.  (chef, doctor, roboticist) if they took the stabbing weapon,  (engineer, barman or janitor) if they took the blunt weapon and as chemist/scientist/whatever) if they used the chem weapons. they would also be having the murder weapon covered with the victim's blood on it. coincedentally the cloner broke down this shift and needs to be fixed, so dying is a consequence and serves as a good motivator to catch the killer before he claims another victim!!
So, for the latter, a random chance of being picked to fight to the death, and if you fail, you spend the entire round as a ghost.

That sounds entirely unfun.
(08-24-2016, 01:34 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: So, for the latter, a random chance of being picked to fight to the death, and if you fail, you spend the entire round as a ghost.

That sounds entirely unfun.

i think it would work best if it were something you could choose to opt into