Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mod idea: PAPERS PLEASE
This may be weird for ss13 but....what if we have a papers please map or something or a whole papers please mod with new stuff.Im thinking about this type of way,so imagine that there are a few roles.

THE GUARDS 
there goal is to make sure all get there pass ports they also have the choice to bribe the id worker for money and to make sure all people in line do not cut or attack or have wepons or drugs on them

THE EZIC MESSENGER 
at one part of the game a type of person gives you a card and leaves without saying enything 
there objective is to make sure they do not get seen or arrested by sending there cards to players
and each time they give a message right they get a point "they win when they get the objective done wich my involve a murder or other types of objectives" 

THE INSPECTOR 
he is the most strict due to the fact he has to.His objective is to make sure that the player is doing nothing wrong such as bribing the guards 

THE ID SOLVER (MAIN PLAYER)
you may already know his goal his job is to make sure evryone gets there pass ports allowed into the boarder or not 
he wins when evryone gets there cards or evryone leaves 

THE LINE WAITERS 
"you wish to enter the contery? WELL LET ME SEE YOUR PASS PORT!" 
as this role you may have a passport with the face and name of your player in the start you have the choice to write what you want and to make sure the id solver dose not make your passport removed.The players will also have some fun too >:P you will sometimes as this role have wepons or drugs "BUT YOU MUST BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO" as you progress in the line you will have to hide them as hard as possible if you do not hide them the gaurds will have a choice to take you to prison or you can fight back againts them for your free will.You player will also be splited into a group of players,these players are from other conterys witch will show by your passport icon

THE FOOLS OF THE LINE
"This place is to great no need for passport right?" 
thast what you think as this role you may enter but with a price "your passport is all wrong and you dont have a REAL one due to the fact your poor" your goal is to make it pass and prove that your fake passport could be a good one

if enyone have eny sprites related to the game or eny ideas for this mod just ask 

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

i might have messed up the words in it but i don't realy care
This seems like something that would work better on a medium-high RP server.
What :shepface:
(08-22-2016, 06:56 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: What :shepface:

I have no idea...

(it's actually a pretty cool idea but a server would have to be built around it, rather than a game-mode IMO)
(08-21-2016, 05:47 AM)MASTAFLIPS Wrote: to be honest waiting in a line is kind of boaring
(08-22-2016, 07:07 PM)Roomba Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 05:47 AM)MASTAFLIPS Wrote: to be honest waiting in a line is kind of boaring

:golfclap:
why dont you go buy the real game
What about a game mode where everyone stands in line to get their IDs from the HoP before they can get on the station, and the HoP can't kill himself.
(08-22-2016, 07:07 PM)Roomba Wrote:

who says you have to always wait in line >:p

you have a chance to get out and cut in front of players but do it when no ones looking

(08-23-2016, 12:09 AM)Superlagg Wrote: What about a game mode where everyone stands in line to get their IDs from the HoP before they can get on the station, and the HoP can't kill himself.

well when players leave the passport place they then get to go too a house and do stuff murder other players or just start a attack on the passport place

(08-22-2016, 09:12 PM)zcamperz Wrote: why dont you go buy the real game

why should i buy it if i already know the game and played it one time

(08-22-2016, 06:54 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: This seems like something that would work better on a medium-high RP server.

yhea i think so
Great joke. You're hilarious.