Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
switch the VR arcade and the jazz lounge location
i loved the jazz lounge on cog1 and now most people don't even know that it exists since it's tucked into maintenance 

i think the jazz lounge should be put where the vr arcade currently is
(08-20-2016, 01:26 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i loved the jazz lounge on cog1 and now most people don't even know that it exists since it's tucked into maintenance 

i think the jazz lounge should be put where the vr arcade currently is
Yeah, the jazz lounge just doesn't feel jazzy anymore.
exile the barbershop
nobody uses the barber shop, relegate it to somewhere else/a few chairs you could yank out
preserve the vr arcade sanctity and its dumb floors but seriously nobody uses the barber shop

n o b o d y
Put the barber shop in next to the weird back alley clinic behind Medbay. Where the ratty blue couch and drugs are now.
(08-21-2016, 04:09 AM)Grek Wrote: Put the barber shop in next to the weird back alley clinic behind Medbay. Where the ratty blue couch and drugs are now.

yes good idea
(08-21-2016, 05:48 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 04:09 AM)Grek Wrote: Put the barber shop in next to the weird back alley clinic behind Medbay. Where the ratty blue couch and drugs are now.

yes good idea

Dr. Barber
(08-21-2016, 12:51 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

yes good idea

Dr. Barber

This actually makes a weird kind of sense, barbers were originally also doctors, or at least surgeons. Let's go all Middle-Ages on this.
I'll allow The Snip to be shoved behind medbay only if there's a dim flickering vertical neon sign in maint to accompany it.
(08-24-2016, 01:59 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: I'll allow The Snip to be shoved behind medbay only if there's a dim flickering vertical neon sign in maint to accompany it.

i like it, i like it a lot
maintenance is kind of becoming its own fascinating place to explore
(08-24-2016, 12:56 AM)Xaviens Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 12:51 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

yes good idea

Dr. Barber

This actually makes a weird kind of sense, barbers were originally also doctors, or at least surgeons. Let's go all Middle-Ages on this.

Also one of my favorite cartoon characters smile
In that case Move the jazz lounge to where the barber shop is now and either make the old one into a new hidden gimmick room, or turn it into a drug den with some syringes and the chemistry equipment bartender doesn't have and maybe enough room to grow plants.