Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rollerblades
For a dumb silly idea, what if there were a pair of rollar blades sitting somewhere on the station.

I sort of just imagine the clown gaining lethal amounts of speed and crashing into a vending machine because he didn't try to slow down.

I don't know if skateboards are in use at all but roller blades as a deadly form of footwear sounds fun.
Make them literal rollerblades.

Like skates, but they roll somehow.
(08-19-2016, 07:30 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Make them literal rollerblades.

Like skates, but they roll somehow.

like pizza cutter things, or circular saws
mount circular saws on boots
use them as rollerblades, like you can make rocket shoes
It's amazing how quickly ideas go from practically harmless to ham murder on these forums. I am the chef!

I like the idea anyways. How would they work? Like, you gain speed if you move in the direction you're going, and lose speed if you move counter to where you're going? Would the speed be limited by cooldown, cap, or not limited at all?
(08-19-2016, 10:22 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: It's amazing how quickly ideas go from practically harmless to ham murder on these forums. I am the chef!

I like the idea anyways. How would they work? Like, you gain speed if you move in the direction you're going, and lose speed if you move counter to where you're going? Would the speed be limited by cooldown, cap, or not limited at all?
Speed should constantly ramp up every time you make a turn
(08-19-2016, 07:08 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: For a dumb silly idea, what if there were a pair of rollar blades sitting somewhere on the station.

I sort of just imagine the clown gaining lethal amounts of speed and crashing into a vending machine because he didn't try to slow down.

I don't know if skateboards are in use at all but roller blades as a deadly form of footwear sounds fun.

i only support this if we will be able to modify them to be rocket skates because dammit everthing in the station needs to be dangerous in some way.