Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny Game Mode Frequency Suggestion
(08-21-2016, 02:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I think if Nukeops were tweaked for Destiny, where detonating the nuke wasn't a goal so much as a bargaining chip for meeting another mission objective

There was an admin pushing buttons not too long ago(Bill, I think) and we had an nuke round. We decided to take hostages and actually RP it, but I guess people got too excited and well full murderboner. It would have been fun though.
(09-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 02:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I think if Nukeops were tweaked for Destiny, where detonating the nuke wasn't a goal so much as a bargaining chip for meeting another mission objective

There was an admin pushing buttons not too long ago(Bill, I think) and we had an nuke round.  We decided to take hostages and actually RP it, but I guess people got too excited and well full murderboner.  It would have been fun though.

The few times I've played nukeops on Destiny have all been wonderful. It ranged from hostage situations to pretending to be an executive from a competing corporation on a mission to acquire NT secrets.

Heck, I once commandeered the ship and made everyone an official Syndicate employees. Fun round.