Poll: Would you rather cyborg tools be able to be moved around or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Let them be rearranged.
47.62%
10 47.62%
Let them stay in their same positions.
52.38%
11 52.38%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let cyborgs rearrange their tools
(08-18-2016, 09:07 AM)Roomba Wrote: Yeah, I prefer having everything in the same spot, even if that same spot takes one or two clicks to get to. Having a constantly shifting inventory got tiring to deal with.

i dont think anyone wants inventories to shift around wildly again. i think they want things to always stay in the same spot, but they can control what that "same spot" is
Could we make it a toggle in game? If toggled on, borg tools move around by most recently used, if off, they stay where they are.
(08-18-2016, 01:47 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Could we make it a toggle in game? If toggled on, borg tools move around by most recently used, if off, they stay where they are.

I like this idea. Reconfigure it, then lock it in place for what's intuitive.
If tools have to move around, I'd prefer that the most recent tool you used went to the top of the list, not the bottom. Then as the round went on the most used tools would end up on the first screen and require the least clicks to get to.

I still prefer the current method of having tools stay where they are, though.
(08-18-2016, 12:36 PM)misto Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 09:07 AM)Roomba Wrote: Yeah, I prefer having everything in the same spot, even if that same spot takes one or two clicks to get to. Having a constantly shifting inventory got tiring to deal with.

i dont think anyone wants inventories to shift around wildly again. i think they want things to always stay in the same spot, but they can control what that "same spot" is

i like this idea 

i don't understand why there can't be both. 

remember, only sith deal in absolutes