Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
there's a fallout server and it's the most fun i've had in byond in a while
so today a fallout ss13 server sprung up and it was really funĀ 

it has a whole map set in the wasteland replete with places to loot, guns to shoot and people to mindlessly shoot and loot their corpses and of course, there is a vault

i think it's a really interesting blend of the kind of the kind of order you would see on a more 'serious rp' server and the unordered chaos with people running people down and blowing them away with a shotgun or ripping them to pieces with a knife or a hatchet

and anyway i have a story about how me and erikhanson and the vault security force tried to maintain the purity of the vault by not letting any outsiders in. we had a crack squad of sec officers and they managed to stem the tide for a good while until i found out the guy responsible for getting people inside. he told me that i should be on the lookout for clarks as he was going nuts or something. so anyway i was buying time for clarks to get here so we could put a cap in their asses and PDAed him and he shortly arrived. a gunbattle ensued where clarks and i got stunned by some guy using a cheesy crutch stun weapon and i ended up getting shot in the head multiple times until finally clarks and i lay dead in the railway bathroom of the vault. we respawned and i dicked around a little by partaking in the chasing down of people and blasting them with my shotgun and butchering people with a cleaver until clarks and i reunited and tried to find our way back into the vault so that we could take our revenge. the path to the vault was too dark however and without a flashlight to procede forward i ended up suiciding out of frustration and called the guy who caused the events to transpire a weak baby he admitted that he knew what he did was wrong and he regretted what it did. thus ended the adventure of todd howard the overseer and clark clarkson the head of personnel

i also saw shotgunbill there and i dunno how long he played if at all
But can you piss in a glass and drink it?
(08-15-2016, 04:44 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: words

Toots was a fun round
could have potential, if they keep working on it
(08-15-2016, 10:50 AM)misto Wrote: could have potential, if they keep working on it

I doubt it'll get far, the current guys working on it have zero to no experience with SS13 as a whole, I've did an attempt at hosting a server for them but i kept receiving DDoS attacks so i took it down and left the project alone.
seems to be mostly deathmatch whenever i try to visit it, and their vault is pathetically cramped
What a blast! I was able to become the head of a small raider outpost and had upwards of a dozen people who would fight or die in my name.

I did this by simply writing, "Stan is king" on a piece of paper and standing against a wall yelling at people that I was the king. They started beating any nay sayers to death without a word from me. Great times in the wasteland.
(08-19-2016, 05:50 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: What a blast! I was able to become the head of a small raider outpost and had upwards of a dozen people who would fight or die in my name.

I did this by simply writing, "Stan is king" on a piece of paper and standing against a wall yelling at people that I was the king. They started beating any nay sayers to death without a word from me. Great times in the wasteland.

Sounds like a proper raider tribe to me.