Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pool heater
The pool needs a heater because nobody likes swimming in cold space water. The heater should also be able to boil the water so you can throw monkeys and vegetables and tourists in there and make soup. Or freeze it and make an ice rink.
Human Monkey soup. Add some chicken soup for the taste.
Not worth it. The sauna already is heated - directly from the engine if you are doing it properly.
wouldnt a sauna heated from the engine only produce ash rather than delicious soup
Heating the sauna from the engine does tend to result in things spontaneously bursting into flame, yup.
Hell, just using the furnace and the air canister already supplied with the sauna turns it into a superheated death trap.

Never change this.
(08-15-2016, 08:12 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Hell, just using the furnace and the air canister already supplied with the sauna turns it into a superheated death trap.

Never change this.

we need a way to do them opposite where anyone entering immediately freeze's to death
I wish there was a way to turn regular tiles into drown-y pool tiles
(08-15-2016, 01:06 PM)poland spring Wrote: I wish there was a way to turn regular tiles into drown-y pool tiles

I remember one round when the pool sprung a leak somehow and the entire station flooded. I don't know if it was adminfuckery or not.
(08-15-2016, 01:08 PM)DreamCarver Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 01:06 PM)poland spring Wrote: I wish there was a way to turn regular tiles into drown-y pool tiles

I remember one round when the pool sprung a leak somehow and the entire station flooded. I don't know if it was adminfuckery or not.

It was definitely admin screwery.