Mentor Application: Xenonia
Usual Character Name: Herb Garden
BYOND Username: Xenonia
Recommended by: I'm sure somebody likes me, but nobody specifically said "Go forth, and be a mentor!"
Times Available: Varies, generally anywhere between noon and midnight.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I am applying not only for the benefit of receiving purple ooc text, but also to help my fellow (space)(wo)man. But mostly it’s for the purple ooc text. Having played for at least many months, I believe I have obtained enough basic knowledge to help my space-people in need. Starting as Army Neilstrong, I slowly worked my way up the ranks of silly-namehood, and ended as Herb Garden, telescientist, explorer, and murder victim extraordinare. Though I'm sure there are those who dislike me as well, I believe I have cultivated an overall positive image. In the past I have had some conflicts with the adminship, generally in the beginning of my goon career where I was undoubtedly an insufferable pile of feces, constantly whining. I still occasionally complain unwarrantedly, but am attempting to cease getting on the nerves of our gracious admins. Back to positive things, I believe I’d be very helpful with beginning players, especially when it comes to scientists in need of a good advising. My credentials include in-depth knowledge of telescience, a good grasp of upper-mid level chems, a good deal of botany know how and a proper knowledge of constructions from stun-gloves to pipe bombs to pods to ghetto-grenades. All this knowledge would make me a perfect mentor, allowing me to respond to pleas for guidance with the age old “very carefully”. As a mentor, I promise I would never abuse my power (I don’t even think mentors have any power) and also I’m very agreeable. If I was required to name my greatest flaw, it would be starting my sentences with the letter “i” too often. But I’m not required to do so. All in all, I do believe that I would make a great, nay, fantastic mentor, and if not, that’s okay too. So, please consider Xenonia for Mentor 2013.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): First movie, not bad. Second movie, also not bad. Third movie, terrible. Fourth movie, also terrible. Puss 'n' Boots? Terrible.
So shrek your privilege.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I got daybanned by Huk like twice. I don't really recall any others.
Xeno's a pretty cool guy, knows his stuff. I'd say he's up to the CHALLENGE OF PURPLE TEXT.
yeah herb is cool and would be a fine mentor, but what the fuck is up with your hate on puss and boots? The movie about him is not even related to shrek. Still you'd be a fine mentor.
Xenonia Wrote:and ended as Herb Garden, telescientist, explorer, and murder victim extraordinare
You forgot "coward who runs and leaves the rest of the expedition to be wendigo food".

Seriously, though, you seem to know quite a bit and are not a huge huge jerk which are really the only qualities a mentor needs to have.
Herb is quite knowledgable. Also he is amazing and was a tour guide for me in the Biodome. Bless you Herb.
I remember you mostly as army. You were an overall cool dude. He has my consent big grin
Herb definitely knows his shit, and more mentors that know their way around telescience is definitely a good thing. plenty of times where people are failing to get anywhere with telescience, herb will join and 5 minutes later there's a portal established to some cool place. It's completely mysterious to me and for that reason I say yes.