Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek Uniforms in Telescience
I just watched the new Star Trek movie and came up with this idea. I would like to see Star Trek themed uniforms, but with a Nanotrasen flair in telescience. Beam me up Scotty. I could even code them in, but I would need sprites.

What could be done: Star Trek-like uniforms. They would all be the same, but in different colors, so there would only need to be pallet swapping.
(08-13-2016, 05:17 PM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: I just watched the new Star Trek movie and came up with this idea. I would like to see Star Trek themed uniforms, but with a Nanotrasen flair in telescience. Beam me up Scotty. I could even code them in, but I would need sprites.

What could be done: Star Trek-like uniforms. They would all be the same, but in different colors, so there would only need to be pallet swapping.

Probably not a bad idea to have them as rewards for various telescience-related medals that replace any appropriate jumpsuit with one of the same colour.
(08-13-2016, 05:17 PM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: I just watched the new Star Trek movie and came up with this idea. I would like to see Star Trek themed uniforms, but with a Nanotrasen flair in telescience. Beam me up Scotty. I could even code them in, but I would need sprites.

only if they allow us to have horribly choreographed fights with lizard men https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM
(08-13-2016, 07:52 PM)BBEG Wrote:

only if they allow us to have horribly choreographed fights with lizard men https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM
Haha why the hell is that age restricted.
should come with its own headset reskinned to be a communicator
Being the person named Jean-Luc Picard on the station I think it goes without saying I would kill however many puppies that's required of me to make this happen.

Im serious.

Make it happen...  
[Image: cTMlNv1.jpg]
Also not that theres a huge difference between the original and next generation uniform, but the original had trousers and a top, TNG's were actually jumpsuits and would fit in better.
I had the same idea about jumpsuits after seeing the new Star Trek movie. Those suits they were wearing planetside were just too cool.
if where adding the uniforms then i demand the klingon sword of honor http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Bat%27leth and that if you name your self worf you do half damage to crttiers and they do double damage to you